D3E: Discrete Distributional Differential Expression
D3E is a tool for identifying differentially-expressed genes, based on single-cell RNA-seq data. D3E consists of two modules: one for identifying differentially expressed (DE) genes, and one for fitting the parameters of a Poisson-Beta distribution. A web-version which can be used for small samples can be accessed at http://www.sanger.ac.uk/sanger/GeneRegulation_D3E/
- D3EUtil.py : a collection of methods for running the D3E analysis
- D3ECmd.py : an actual D3E tool (requires D3EUtil.py for execution)
- D3EWed.py : a light version of D3E, for running as a web-service (requires D3EUtil.py for execution)
- D3EMakeControl : a script for making a control file for the analysis
- D3EAnalyse : a script for filtering DE genes based on the result of control file analysis
Please visit our Wiki pages for User Guide and Example.